For those, Who seek Rhythm in their Life

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Waiting for the Sunrise

The holy heart is gone.
all hopes lie beyond
how cruel dark is night
I've lost all my might
and that's when, I can't accept demise
sitting in the dark, I'm waiting for sunrise..............

the truth is so week
how can I be so meek
I just can't let the lie to be won
this is my destiny
this is my symphony
you can't tell me to keep my voice down
and I know you, you can't fool me in disguise
standing in the street, I'm waiting for sunrise.................

I know dawn is near,
I've nothing to fear
the clouds won't stop it this time
I've got to be fast
I've got to be swift
I know raising my voice is no crime
just listen to me, this is no surprise,
I've reached the square, and waiting for sunrise....................

look here they come, to kill me and my voice
but look dawn is here, it's time to rejoice.
I'm happy,my heart broke all the bonds of joys
I'm feeling powerful, you can't suppress me,
I'm feeling purified, you can't oppress me,
you can't kill my voice with the coward's toys
and years later, people passing my grave will cries
look there lie the man, who was waiting for sunrise..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read 2021

Shar...