For those, Who seek Rhythm in their Life

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Reader, I killed him

A whiff of vanaspati captured in my lunch box
Mother packed her love,father a new pair o' socks.
Its a sunny day, I am off to capital city,
Looked outside the bus, the roads were shitty,
Oh then I had to pee, Oh then I had to pee.

We two stood outside metro, no police in sight 
We took out our penis in a delight,
The bladder contracted, discharge came out,
Suddenly, our ears could hear a shout.
Oh I have to pee, Oh I have to pee.

A rickshaw puller, about ye high
told us how we should not pee, but comply
with some 'rules', I didn't understand,
how relieving yourself was a contempt.
Oh I had to pee, Oh I had to pee.

The crowd booed us, we had to leave,
but the embarrassment I felt, I was in peeve,
I got drunk, then I got mad,
I phoned my pals, we caught that lad.
'Cause he won't let me pee, 'Cause he wont let me pee.

We beat him up, we thrashed him down,
He begged a mercy, we gave him a frown.
We left him a pulp, we ran away
He kicked the bucket on hospital's way.
Oh I simply had to pee, Oh I simply had to pee.

And now I've finished my forty year-sentence,
Whole of my youth, spent in repentance.
And this is my story,(I said weeping,
my head is down, my body is quivering)
Oh Why I had to pee? Oh Why I had to pee?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Read 2021

Shar...