For those, Who seek Rhythm in their Life

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Adieu!

Today, I was cleaning my shelf.
Suddenly an old pal peeped at me.
I was startled, 'who are you', i asked.
It replied,'I'm your pal, the Geometry box'.

Remember the time, we spent together.
You threw me here, You threw me there.
And for revenge, I hid your things in me, when you search.
And reveal them after you was frustrated enough.

'Yes, I do remember. And once when you was badly torn,
I ran to my mom to sew you instantly.
She kept saying to buy me a new one,
But i insisted for you, you was my buddy.'

We laughed and I hugged it closely.
Tears came from my eyes, it was time to part.
You have served me enough, my LOYAL SERVANT,
its time for you to take a rest.

And then i packed him in the big box for roof,
And Bid my Best friend Adieu....!!!!!!!

:')

3 comments:

  1. You are back!! WOW!! good to see you man
    and poem is also very touching. Nostalgic ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got ur mail. u really r back matey :D
    Nice poem BTW (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks both of you. yess I am back. And will try to stay active as long as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Read 2021

Shar...