For those, Who seek Rhythm in their Life

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Broken Flute

**************************************
"Can you get me some old clothes,
from the chest, in the attic,
don't lay like a bunch of slothes,
get up fast, or I'll use the stick.

I got up and went straight upstairs,
in the room, and in the attic.
Things were lying there which nobody cares,
boxes, broken glass, old furniture, a candlestick.

I opened the chest, to found some cloth,
but what i found, was a broken flute.
Suddenly my memory took me to grade fourth,
sitting next to a girl, i liked, 'so cute'.

I was really great at playing te flute,
and everyone was so spell-bound.
But i like to play only for the girl 'so cute',
and she too like to hear the sound.

Then memory took me to last day of school,
when there was, everywhere, mixed kind of feeling.
But i was only sad, to never see her again, a fool,
that i never told her, my emotions, my feeling.

She was going somewhere far, and i was alone,
standing there, with my flute, and some tear.
My heart was thumping, my mind was gone,
i was blank, but what to do next ,was clear.

I sat on to become the greatest flute player,
for it was a way to both, remind her and forgot.
I held shows everywhere, just to see her,
but for seven years, i didn't get a shot.

"Honey, why are you taking so long?"
"Look, what i found, this broken flute."
"Oh! It remind me of the fourth grade song"
Why! This was the same girl, You remember, 'So cute'.
******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read 2021

Shar...