For those, Who seek Rhythm in their Life

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Rain Mage

'I was working in my room,
suddenly I heard a voice.
"it's me, open the door.
I have come to help you rejoice"

startled I was, opened the window,
to found only some dripping rain.
then I turned back and started to leave,
"Alas! No one Understands My pain."

"That voice again", I thought in mind.
who Could be here in this rain.
but there was no one,
when I opened the windows again.



"Who are you, where are you?"
Show me your stealthy face.
A butterfly flew up to my nose,
and said-"I am the Rain Mage"

"I have come to wet The earth,
to grow new crops, to fill the lakes, clear"
"That's a good deed"- I said to him
"but then why your eyes are filled with tears."

"Look, how dirty I have become,
by the means of your pollution power.
and I have been acidified, so much
that no one welcome on my first shower"

"That's bad. Say what I can do,
To help you overcome the problem."
"You are a writer, the strongest of Mankind,
Tell the people About My problem."

"Ok. I will do so, I promise,
Whatever in my power, to help you."
"Oh! Thanks a lot, Young writer.
Now I am going. God Bless You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read 2021

Shar...