For those, Who seek Rhythm in their Life

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Long time,No see!!!

I was at platform, the other day
waiting for my train,gazing at the track, 
suddenly someone patted my back and said
"Long time,No see! remember me, I'm mack.

Haven't seen you since the school,
How are you doing nowadays,Patrick?"
"I am fine",I said,"How are you? Everything's cool?"
"Just as great, Where are you headed?"

"To college, as usual. Where are you headed?"
"Oh! I am just on my way to the bank.

Do you remember all our deed,
all our mischiefs, all our prank?

How we planted cockroaches in Matthew's locker
How we changed the classroom sign,
how we make-uped the sleeping guard to joker,
and then we have to pay some heavy fine?"

I laughed heartily,"That was a good one.
Tell me some more about the good ol' days"
"Well there was one time, it was so fun,
when we put fire beneath fire alarm, anyways

We had so much scolding,then black listed,
from that day onwards, I vowed to be better,
I worked hard...." suddenly our focus shifted
to the coming train,"Have to go. See you later"

Then he boarded the train, and sat by the window.
Then I saw my other friend coming to me.
"Who was that guy,John?", he asked. "I don't know.
But he was a good time-pass. Wasn't he?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read 2021

Shar...